Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Head hurts

Just finished helping with a paper for ICML. This week I got to finish my paper for UAI (hey, maybe I'll make it back to Edinburgh this summer!). Work on a thesis. Put in some hours at CleverSet. Make some more progress on figuring out which of my 4 job offers to take after graduation.

At some point I have to go try installing those sweet roll-center adaptors my brother made for my RA21 (adapts MA6x struts with bolt-in application on the RA21, providing huge brakes, stronger strut, very stiff springs, roll-center correction for about 2" of drop, proper camber, and about 2" extra track, all with a couple blocks of aluminum and a pair of junkyard MA6x struts that run about $25/ea).

in the meantime, how am i going to be ready for a triathlon in the beginning of april? haven't swum or played guitar in ages. my room is a mess. my to-read list is so long it would take me easily a week of reading 12 hours a day to catch up.

i have a headache. i'm going to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home